You’ve just completed the first step of buying a home. That first step is seeking out your financing options. With LoanAction’s fast and efficient process you get the home buying process started right away. We offer a number of different home loan programs (Conventional, FHA, VA & CalVet) that fit your specific situation and we offer real world solutions if you don’t have the money available for a down payment.
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
The primary barrier of entry in purchasing a home for the first time is saving for a down payment. The solution is the down payment assistance program (DPA). We have direct access to all of the down payment assistance programs available throughout California. To search DPA programs available in your area click here.
DPA programs were created specifically for first-time homebuyers and can come in the form of grants, loans and other program types. DPA programs are often initiated through a community housing authority or agency. DPA eligibility is determined by your household income, credit history and location of the property. You also may be required to complete an online homebuyer education course.
DPA Eligibility Qualifications
- Be a first-time homebuyer (have not owned in a home in last 3 years)
- Must occupy the property as your primary residence
- Meet income requirements and purchase price limitations (varies by county)
- Complete an online homebuyer education course
- Programs available for Native Americans, Firemen, Teachers & Peace Officers
FAST & EFFICIENT HOME BUYING PROCESS
- Call (800) 734-3772 or Apply Online for a Home Purchase Pre-Approval Letter
- House hunt and find your dream home
- Initiate a purchase offer, negotiate and complete a purchase contract
- Process your home purchase loan and complete the escrow period
- Congratulations, you are now a homeowner!
Call us at (800) 734-3772 or Apply Online and let one of our experienced loan consultants advise you on your home purchase loan options.
GET A FREE PRE-APPROVAL
Becoming a pre-approved buyer proves to realtors and sellers that your offer is serious. In today’s real estate market, making a competitive offer that is backed by our home loan pre-approval will give you an edge over other unprepared buyers.