USING VA FOR A HOME PURCHASE
VA offers the best home purchase loan available on the market today. The VA home loan allows current and former military personnel to purchase a home with NO DOWN PAYMENT required, at very low interest rates on loan amounts up to $636,150 in some high cost areas.
The VA home purchase loan advantages are:
- No Down Payment option allows you to purchase with little or no money out of your pocket
- Very low fixed rates and reduced closing costs save you money
- Easier to qualify than other home purchase loan programs
- VA loans are assumable and have no prepayment penalties
- No monthly mortgage insurance payments (PMI) on VA loans help you save money
- You can use your VA Loan Eligibility over and over
To see answers to some of the most common questions about VA Home Loans, please see our VA Loans Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you are a veteran wanting to purchase a home in California then also read about our CalVet loans.
REFINANCING WITH A VA HOME LOAN
Whether you currently have a VA loan or not, you may be able to borrow up to 100% of your home’s value with a VA cashout refinance. VA also offers a streamlined rate reduction program (IRRRL) for current VA loan borrowers to lower their current interest rate with very little paperwork. The VA refinance allows you to:
- Use your home equity for debt consolidation, home improvement or cashout for any purpose
- Lower your rate on your current VA loan with no appraisal required
- Move your current adjustable rate loan into a fixed rate at no cost to you
Apply Now or Call 1-800-734-3772 and one of our VA Loan Specialists can pre-approve you for this incredible home loan program.